We specialize in stocking and installing Biometric Time and Attendance systems in Kenya and around Eat Africa. We provide organizations with intuitive attendance registers, be it Employee clocking system or Staff attendance, employee clocking attendance, shifts, overtime management and leave management solutions.
As a leading provider of biometric access control systems in Kenya, our solutions are capable of registering thousands of fingerprints while keeping all attendance logs in the system’s database. Just like all our security solutions, our biometric time and attendance software can be advanced by integrating them with biometric access systems. The face recognition system from Engsoft Valley Solutions is an intuitive clocking device that businesses can use to assist in employee attendance management, shift management, leave and general time and attendance management. Our biometric time and attendance software gives output in Ms Excel, with MySQL and MS Access databases for easy integration into the payroll system.
Our brand solutions include:
- Handpunch 3000
- HP 1000
- Safran Morpho and ZKteco
The employee clocking system or Staff attendance management system reports for Clocking in and clocking out, attendance register, approving multiple overtime, Managing and allocating multiple shifts, leave management, Passing Data to payroll and HRMS.
We are the leading Biometric systems distributor and supplier in Kenya and a sole provider of School attendance Management Software in Kenya, our fingerprint readers and scanners offer better attendance method capture individual identification. The attendance system offers a better clocking system architecture.
Our biometric system based School attendance management systems sends SMS and Email alerts contacts when a student gets or exits school and clock in clock out of class and school. Our biometric time and attendance system and the biometric systems in Kenya can be used as meal management system for canteen management system institutions.
- Comprehensive employee master.
- Multiple record grouping levels for accurate analysis.
- Detailed parameters to customize application for specific environment.
- Customization processing periods.
- Holiday setup as per organization policy.
- Extensive clocking card management.
- Automatic biometric time attendance management.
- Accelerates payroll processing directly from recording machine.
- User profile management to ensure a high level of security in system.
- Easy to manage and schedule shifts.
- Enables tamper-proof, simple & cost effective data collection.
- Helps to clarify employee attendance discrepancies.
- Scalable and open system with option to integrate with Payroll, HR, & ERP.
- Automatically calculates and summarizes worked hours, OT hours, bonus hours, lost hours etc
- Client server architecture.
- Multi branch management.
- Multi company management.
- Fully integrated with multiple devices.
- Multiple technologies can work on the same software, providing flexibility to the user.
- Auto extract attendance data from device at scheduled intervals.
- Synchronize with various hardware across multiple locations.
- Auto integration of download data into application.
- Automated overtime capture and processing.
- Restriction based on overtime.
- Employee wise overtime configuration.
- Role-based access to overtime approvals.
- Special OT3 and OT4
- Easy overtime authorization flow
- Create paid/ un-paid leaves.
- Monthly leaves accumulation based on yearly quota.
- Set leaves to carry forward balances, exclude weekly Offs, holidays, etc.
- Leaves encashment which gets passed to Pay Master payroll automatically.
- Half day leaves.
- Easy to use leave application & printing of application form.
HAND GEOMETRY SYSTEM
The Hand Punch uses RSI’s field-proven hand biometric time attendance technology. the terminal captures a three-dimension image of the hand each time the employee punches. The hand’s size and the shape are used to verify their identity with unparalleled accuracy.No fingerprints or palm prints are utilized.Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch Clients can use the Hand Geometry based biometric time attendance solution. The system requires the employee to key in the employee number before scanning the hand. Keying in of the employee number before ning scan the hand can be avoided by integrating a proximity card reader.
Redundant & Long life: –
The area where the hand is placed is the reflector. The sensor/camera is concealed above it, thus the Sensor System making it durable. Also maintenance of the machine is less and its life is long.
The Hand punch works on hand geometry. 3D picture of the hand (thickness, length and width) it also 1:1 matches so chances of rejections are very negligible even if the user’s hand is wet, injured or dirty.
Every Hand-Punch has a built-in antimicrobial coating on the surface of the platen. This finish helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold and fungi and lasts for the life of the device.
Hand outline :-
Every Hand-Punch comes standard with a blue hand outline printed on the platen. This ensures accurate hand placement for verification, as well as quick, easy enrollment.
FINGER BASED SYSTEM – EBIO
Enhances security and eliminate buddy punching with biometric time and attendance recorder. The authentication is automated whereby the employee’s identity is confirmed by examining a unique physiological trait – Fingerprint. It provides a high level of security with a safe and user- Friendly interface for your time and attendance management. It can be used with finger only, finger + card or finger + pin.
- Composite algorithm system with high speed operating.
- Embedded LINUX system, easy to integrate into various system.
- Standalone or network environment
- Built-in access controller, Support 99 time zones, 5 groups, 10 door-opening combinations
- Web server application for online solution
- 24 hours continuous operation available
- More security, multiplex alarm alert support
FINGER BASED SYSTEM – SUPREMA
BIOPLUS is an IP based biometric time attendance fingerprint access control device featuring easy installations and user friendly operations. Integrated with both fingerprint and proximity card, BioPLUS covers a full range of access control applications from a simple standalone door control to complex networked access control systems.
Fast and accurate fingerprint identification
- Award winning fingerprint algorithm.
- 1:2000 fingerprint identification in 1 second.
Easy installation and connectivity
- Ethernet interface for TCP/IP communication.
- Internal relay for direct lock interface.
Easy operation and management
- Built-in RF card reader for different user authentication modes.
- Template on card to store fingerprint date on a smart card.
- Slim design for installation on a door frame.
- Multi color LED and multi-tone buzzer for intuitive user interface.
Full access control features
- 128 access groups and 128 time schedules.
- Anti-pass-backdoor zones supporting 32 readers.
- Tamper switch and duress finger option.
External relay unit
- Secure door control and I/O expansion
RFID based system
An easy to use contact-less biometric time attendance identification system that needs practically zero maintenance. All an employee does is wave the card to the system to get identified and mark attendance. Due to their contact-less identification, this hardware could be deployed in any kind of environment. It also has built-in TCP/IP, function keys. It is very quick as well and can take high traffic.
- Watchdog function secures system keeping it free from halting.
- Slim, stylish design, sensitive touch keypad with blue back light.
- The memory of the standard model is 15,000 cardholders and 150,000 events.
- Unique ID or Block read format supported and programmable key value.
- Provide RS-485 & TCP-IP communication interface to PC.
- Support simple access control function and function keys of shifts which are convenient for personnel to generate time attendance reports.
- LCD displays time, date, weekday and company name.
- Memory buffer full warning.
- On-board lithium battery ensures data storage can reach up to 1 year.
We have integrated Time Master with various other devices available in market like:
- Face recognition biometric time attendance
- Hand held/mobile recognition device biometric time attendance
- Retina scan
- GPS based recognition device
FACE RECOGNITION SYSTEM
The facial recognize system, FA2, is the most advance product that combines facial and fingerprint recognition algorithms, optical sensors, embedded design technology, and software application, etc.. FA2 is a multi-biometric identification system, with an intelligent appliance.
- Composite algorithm system with high-speed operations.
- Embedded LINUX system, easy to integrate into the various system.
- Standalone or network environment capable.
- Infrared optical system enables user identification in dark environment.
- Simple access control system supports real-time “entrance logs transferring”.
- 4.3” TFT touch screen, elegant design, fashionable and simple interface.
- 6 user-defined function keys for easy operation.
- Saves data during power outage
- Comprehensive Shift Master to cater for all kinds of shifts including combined shifts.
- Supports multiple breaks in a shift, in/out relaxation timings, grace period.
- Fully functional and easy to use shift management module allows assigning of shifts to employees with ample flexibility.
- Multiple shifts can be assigned on different days, weeks or for different months as and when required.
- Supports auto-shift management, whereby system decides shifts automatically based on the clocking pattern.
- Shifts can also be changed manually after the data processing and planned periodically.
- Canteen management integration.
- Job costing and audit trail.
- Auto mailer of report.
- Gate pass.
- Out station official visit tracking.
- Warning and termination letters.
- Automatic report scheduler and mailer.
- Report layout tool (for clients do design the reports).
- Integration to various ERPs (e.g SAP, SAGE, EBIZ, PEOPLESOFT & Third party payroll,.
With over 100 reports, the Time Master gives users exactly what is required regarding any time and attendance based queries.
Some of the time attendance analysis reports
- Report layout manager in-built with system.
- In/out detail report
- Absenteeism / presents report.
- Clocking time analysis report.
- Over time report.
- Authorized over time report.
- Late arrival report.
- Early departure report
- Total analysis report.
- Shift wise employee strength report.
- Manual modifications report.
- Leaves transactions report.
- Due leaves report.
- Leaves summary.
- And many more….
- Single click processing of the raw attendance data.
- Allows processing in bulk or individual employees within flexible date range.
- Option to manually change the timings by authorized users directly from attendance register.
- Absent tracking with remarks, with permission /without.