We are the leading suppliers and installers of PABX or PBX based solutions and related infrastructure. These include supply and installation of PABX call billing software, PABX call logging software, PABX call accounting and PABX call management software. We also install Pabx Call recording system, Telephone call recording and logging system. Our call billing system has a call budgeting module or call budgetor. with ALL Telecommunications Platforms/PABXs including the latest IP SYSTEMS like CISCO Networks, Avaya Networks and Asterisk among others.
Complete call analysis and voice solution
We have one of the most advanced call billing software and is designed to help you monitor telephone costs, and give you complete control over telephone usage with detailed analysis of all calls and telephone bills.
The systems Database in Microsoft Access or MySQL. Set ups include: – Web based; Stand alone; & LAN/WAN set up .Connections; – TCPIP or Serial interfaces.
- Standard Call logging systems ideal for small to corporate organizations .
- Fully Automated Budgetary systems, ideal for medium and large organizations
- Hospitality/Hotel Telephone Package systems for MICROS/FIDELIO PMS
- WAN Enterprise Solution for a company with branch network
- Call centre solutions
PABX Call billing Software
Get accurate analysis of every telephone related event from your EPABX/KTS
Once installed on the computer, keeps track of all the events happening at each and every extension from your EPABX/KTS. These recorded events are processed and presented in the form of various MIS reports. The figures and numbers shown in these MIS reports help in controlling communication cost and reducing misuse.
- Monitors all incoming, outgoing and intercom calls
- Monitors all instruments and telephone lines
- Provides information on department-wise telephone cost utilization with controls
- Highlights expensive and long duration calls
- Distinguishes official and personal calls
- Eases the report generation process by accessing pre-configured queries
- Offers export option where reports can be exported as Word or Excel documents.
- Advanced Address Book
A Watchdog PMailer, informs status on the health of PSwitchView and excessive usage instantly
- Automates reports distribution process. Eliminating the need to prepare, print and then distribute the reports manually.
- Fowards warnings raised by PSwitchView to administrator. This happens instantly when PSwitchView traps a warning.
- Forwards budget related warnings as emails to administrator and respective individuals.
- Sends report on after-office hours long distance calls as emails to personal emails account of administrator.
- Sends Management analysis to respective managers at pre-defined frequency.
- Unattended and independent process of process of report creation.
- Automates budget status intimations. sends change of budget status to every individual, departmental heads, and administrators.
Hassle free, independent and timely preparation of PSwitchView Report
- Executes automatically specified jobs at predefined times.
- Prepares all reports on schedule time. Reports are available on the disk in ready to print format.
- Offers provision to design user-specific reports.
- Runs independently and is free from any manual intervention.
- Saves time and efforts of dedicated manpower.
PABX and telephone Budgetor
Instrumental in controlling overall telephone cost and individual usage by allocation of fixed budget per extention.
- PBudget offers budget allocation control for every extension, authorization code, and department.
- Budget period can be assigned as daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quartely, yearly, or even for specific no. of days.
- Control dialing privileges for an extension or authorization code.
- Warns users and their supervisors on exceeding the total budget.
- Deploys effective cost control mechanism.
- Brings-in realisation of telephone.
- Intimates progressive cost usage.
- Establishes discipline on cost-effective usage of available telephone facility.
PMSI Module: A bridge between the PBX and the Hotel software.
- Translates check-in/check-out/wake-up alarm command form the Hotel software to PBX.
- Forwards CDRs received from PBX to the Hotel software.
- User can also effect check-in/check-out manually.
In absence of Hotel software, this module can be useful.
- Offer control of OBX over PMSI link and callanalysis software.
CTI (COMPUTER TELEPHONE INTERFACE)
- Pop info dialer
- Soft Phone
- Agent Terminal
- Supervisor Terminal
- CDR generator
- Department wise analysis /summary report.
- Extension wise analysis / summary report.
- Call duration report.
- Mobile calls analysis and group calling analysis report.
- Report designer to make reports as required.
- Any PABX having output mode.
Web Based System
The Web based software installed on a computer at Central site holds the Call Detailed Records (CDRs)collected and processed from all the offices connected to the server which is part of existing Intranet. As soon as basic call information is captured at any of the remote sites, it forwards to the server, where it is instantly processed and stored in the database.
As part of SCB intranet, user can view their call information from their desktops. Departmental heads can also view call information of all users under their departments, or can view call information of multiple departments. The access to CDRs, or fields of CDRs, as well as features, and reports will be restricted based. Similarly a functional head or general manager can predefine user access rights.
- Our products are thoroughly tested and have been running successfully on various PBX systems viz. Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, Coral, Ericsson, Matrix, NEC, Norstar, Nortel, Panasonic, Siemens, Syntel and many more.
PABX and Telephone Voice recording solutions in Kenya
This product belongs to Voice Logging domain. The product has built range of features to fulfill the needs of Voice Logging on Analogue EPABX Extensions and Direct Telephone lines, as well as Digital Extensions of EPABX and Digital Telephone Lines (PRI with 30 Channels) and IP Telephony. It offers intuitive user interface to have quick access to stored conversations, similarly you can tap live conversation and hear the same at any given point while the call is in progress.
The PAudium is a Windows based telephone voice recorder system. It comes as a hardware and software Combo. The unit offers 2 to 256 hardware ports to terminate your telephone lines. The types of lines are; conventional telephone line (Analog), Analog, IP or Digital Extension of PBX, and one or multiple PRI lines each having 30 channels.
The moment telephone line is connected to the unit, PAudium on the computer recognizes newly terminated line and starts capturing subsequent conversations. These conversations are recorded on the disk at the same time they are also available to hear them live.
PAudium (Classic) offers
(1) Recording conversations on telephone line or extension of office PBX.
(2) Recording conversations of Incoming and Outgoing call when telephone lines are monitored, as well as Intercom calls in case if extensions are monitored.
(3) Hearing live conversations on telephone lines or extensions.
(4) Retrieving conversations based on date and time of conversation.
(5) Recalling recorded conversation, with query-and-select.
(6) Retrieving conversations based on querying conversation database. Following are commonly used queries
- All conversations having duration more than 30 minutes
- All conversations taken place on behalf specific account/campaign. For example, all conversations taken place for account “Telesoft”
- All conversations taken place to specific destinations. For example, all USA calls.
- All conversations taken place on International routes.
- All conversations on incoming call whose ringing time is more than 10 seconds
(7) Preparing analysis based on conversation database. Following are commonly used analysis
- Channel wise communication traffic
- Long duration conversations
- Department wise/Campaign wise conversations
- User/Agent wise conversations
- Conversations taken place on certain routes
(8) Facility for scheduled logging. You can setup scheduled timings during which the conversations of particular user will be logged.
(9) Alarm Popup, a facility to display conversation details in prominent format on the screen. Such alarms are raised when duration of conversation exceeds certain limit, or conversation is taking place to certain destinations.