Biometric access control systems are the best and very accurate systems for controlling access to restricted areas and pieces of information. The phrase “biometric systems” defines automated systems that captures a biometric sample like a fingerprint from a given person hence extracting data. Comparing the data with reference stored templates to determine real identity and grant access.Biometric Access control systems are security devices that control access by use of thumb, Face, Iris scan, code, palm print, Iris scan or RFID card. The biometric door lock utilizes finger print reader tech to lock and unlock your door. Access control systems in Kenya ads and sets fingerprint access information. We the leading supplier, installer and provider of the Biometric systems in Kenya, as well as integration with biometric time attendance systems. Our access control system works on aluminum frames, wooden doors, steel doors and many types of doors
Looking for the most incredible access control in Kenya, then you need to start considering biometric access control.
At Engsoft, we have secure biometric systems are and give the very best access control systems in Kenya. Biometric access control uses the unique elements and parts of a human bio and body to identify if to grant access. Door access control can be achieved with the use of a fingerprint scanner.
Authorized fingerprints are verified, scanned and subsequently fed into an authorized access control database. A finger print reader is location at the exit or access of the building. To gain entry finger is placed on the reader and authorized persons are granted access.
Our biometric access control systems are utilized in different places.
Engsoft is a verified market leader in Kenya for the biometrics access control solutions, the Employee Biometrics time attendance management Systems and all biometric user verification solutions. As one of the leading biometrics companies in Kenya, as suppliers, dealers, installers and key distributors of modest types of fingerprint solutions. We deploy security modules such as passwords, PIN, RFID, HID, swipe cards, MIFARE to identify and verify.
Any access control installer and supplier in Kenya coupled with major biometric installation companies value biometric data. We use devices such as ZKteco, suprema, HIKvision, Schlage HP3000 Hand Punch, Ingersoll rand, Suprema, Safran Morpho, digital persona, Idemia, Secugen hamster, face recognition,granding, Ebio among others.
Biometric Access control systems control security using biometric devices to control acess to a secure premise. Biometric door lock system uses finger print reader robust biometric technology to securely lock, unlock your door.
At Engsoft Valley Solutions, we specialize in installing various Access Control Systems from the one that use keypads whereby you just type the password only, we do have the one that you can use access Control cards, the one that uses Tokens, the one that use Fingerprint.
- Supports ﬁngerprint, RFID and hand geometry
- Secure credential issuance Integration capability
- IP enabled and multi-location Visitor management
- Supports BMS &Web based management
Biometric Access control sytem solution is available with variety of options and can be either Network-based or Stand-alone.
- Card and PIN for in & Out
- Fingerprint Reader for in & Out
- Fingerprint Reader for in & Card for Out
- Card for in & Out
With its open architecture and user friendly approach, it can be customized to be fully integrated with Time Attendance & Payroll systems, CCTV, Fire alarm, Parking and Elevator control, thereby providing an effective and efficient mechanism for building management.
- Barriers and Road Blocks
- Perimeter Security Lights
- Blast Mitigation
- Automated Gates
- Electric Fences
- Biometric & Proximity Access Control & T/A Systems
- Automatic Door / Gate Control / Barrier Systems
- Master Keyed Locking Systems
- Automatic Alarm Systems
- Electric / Powered Fence Systems
- Intercom Systems ( Single / Multi Users )
- Man Trap Systems
- Electronic Hotel Locking Systems
Our Range of Access control system:
- Proximity and RFID readers
- Smart Card
- Wireless locks
The Visitor Management module enhances your investment in access control and perimeter security by providing a simple and effective way to register, badge and track visitors. It gives you the ability to generate detailed visitor traffic reports and enforce visitor/contractor security policies. System offering allows you to tailor your visitor management system to best meet your needs.
Enhance security and professionalism with better control
Whether you are using a paper guest book for visitor sign-in, have lobby attendants greet and check-in visitors, or an unattended lobby, HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) solutions provide comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, badge printing, tracking, reporting, asset and package management, Web-based pre-registration, and employee/ contractor time and attendance
Engsoft biometric access control systems improve security by allowing you to:
- Identify all individuals who visit your building by scanning an ID and identifying the reasons for their visit.
- Integrate with a wide variety of access control systems to provide access
- cards to visitors directly from the visitor management station.
- Create internal watch lists to screen against unwanted visitors.
- Use external databases to screen against government denied parties and/or sex offenders and be warned of their attempted entry through programmable security alerts delivered on-screen, or via email or SMS.
- Enable any or all employees to pre- register their visitors via the Internet or corporate intranet, optionally routing those requests for approval to more tightly control who is authorized to enter your facilities.